An exceptional opportunity with a key employer located on Kings Hill specialising in insurance, for a Trainee Pet Insurance Team Coaching & Development Co-ordinator.
The role is placed within the Customer Operations Department.
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to mentor, coach and train
- Able to inspire and motivate others
- Able to encourage new and/or wider thinking in others
- A respectful, professional, manner
- The ability to respond competently and non-defensively to difficult or unexpected questions and challenges
- Able to provide open and constructive feedback to team members
- A track record of high performance standards
- A strong services delivery ethic
- Basic Pet knowledge desirable but not considered essential
The company has been established for over 50 years and work to the principals of Treating Customers Fairly (or basically as you would wish to be treated)
It is a non-sales environment
It is an extremely supportive place in which to work
Exceptional long term career prospects
Amazing working conditions
Has an onsite subsidised coffee shop and restaurant.
Very attractive benefits that are too many to mention!
Extremely friendly, fun, professional environment in which to work where self-development and improvement is always supported and encouraged.
An opportunity to join a growing and vibrant operations team.
What would you be responsible for in this role?
Carrying out quality reviews on a daily basis providing immediate feedback to the staff member and recording performance anomalies effectively.
Assisting with coaching and supporting new and existing colleagues through a development culture
Identify areas for improvement in colleague performance and implement training plans to support development strategy
Assist with hosting training sessions for new and existing colleagues
Identify process inefficiencies and put forward ideas for potential changes for improvements
Maintain and update training material
Establish and maintain training records for all colleagues in relation to training and quality reviews
Update the management team
Work closely with the line managers to turn mistakes into learning opportunities ensuring that knowledge and key development areas are shared openly with others
Hours of work
Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm with a 45 minute lunch break
36.25 hours per week or 7.25 hours per day
Salary: £18.5K + very attractive benefits that are too many to mention!
What do I need to do next?
Please send your CV asap.