About OneSavings Bank:
Not to float our own boat, but we're proud to be an award-winning bank, with great customer satisfaction scores.
We began trading as a bank in 2011 and were admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 2014, joining the FTSE 250 in June 2015. So we've had a really strong start and that's because we have great people, great products and a deep understanding of our markets.
In the simplest terms, we're a specialist lender which is supported by our stable retail savings franchise, who has over 150 years of heritage behind them (Kent Reliance).
Why should you join us?
If that wasn't convincing enough, you'd be joining OSB during an exciting time of continued growth. Every role at One Savings Bank gives you the opportunity to create your own future with our Bank.
We are underpinned by 4 key values: Stronger Together, Aim High, Take Ownership and Create your future.
In return for the hard work you do, we offer a competitive benefits package including:
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays (you can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
* An annual 12.5% discretionary bonus opportunity
* Long service awards
* Perkbox discounts (cheap cinema tickets, family day outs and savings in high-street shops)
* Save as you Earn scheme
A full list of our benefits package is available on our website: www.osb.co.uk/careers/benefits
What will I be doing?
By joining the IT Team, you will have the opportunity to act as the last line of support for all incidents, requests, problems and changes associated to your area of infrastructure.
You will beâ¦
* The SME in the following areas: Network and Telephony technologies
* Mentoring support analysts and junior support staff in all aspects of your specialism
* Fulfilling incident, request, change and problem remediation against the agreed service levels
* Delivering routine management, monitoring and reporting capabilities in your area of infrastructure
* Collaborating in delivery with 3rd parties; ensuring consistent standards are maintained at all times
The Ideal Candidate:
Previous work experience in supporting the following: Network and telephony technologies
Previous work experience of configuring network appliance routers / switches
A degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
At least one technical qualification (Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, VM or another)
ITIL V3 Foundation certified or experience working in an ITIL environment
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV!
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.