With over 100 years in business this reputable company provide a full range of accountancy, business advisory and financial services that will help clients to achieve their personal and business goals.
As a Corporate Tax Supervisor, you will report directly to our Corporate Tax Manager and Corporate Partner. You must have experience in and have detailed knowledge of all aspects of UK corporation tax and have a sound grasp of other business taxes to not only ensure clients are fully tax compliant but to also identify tax planning opportunities.
• Help oversee and maintain the annual CT compliance service of a varied portfolio of corporate clients
• Review and where necessary prepare more complex corporation tax returns and computations
• Assist the manager and partners with a wide range of ad hoc advisory queries ranging from one off questions to larger project work
• Help train and supervise junior members of tax staff
• Assist with tax marketing
• Exposure to international tax issues such as double taxation relief and double taxation treaties, Transfer pricing, thin capitalisation and CFC’s would be ideal
• Alphatax, CCH Central, Caseware, Digita and Microsoft office software packages used. Knowledge and use of these packages would be beneficial
• Although this role is largely office based it may include instances of visiting client’s premises and there may also be some travel between other offices based in West Sussex and Kent
Skills and Experience
• CTA qualified with 2-3 years post qualification corporate tax experience, or qualified by experience
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Private health plan
• Death in service
• Income protection
• Gym membership and restaurant discount cards
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.