Engineering Diary Coordinator Vacancy
Senseco Systems is one of the industry’s fastest growing most successful Fire and Security companies, based in Gillingham, Kent and are currently seeking a Diary Coordinator to join their Service Delivery team due to growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with excellent organisation and accuracy skills to join a friendly and growing team.
A successful candidate with have a keen eye for detail and ideally previous experience completing diary management duties. The role will be based within the Service Engineering Team, and full training and support will be provided.
• To ensure the engineering diary is utilised to its maximum capacity, ensuring correct geographical locations, and correct engineering
skillsets are applied.
• Completing all administration duties with the highest levels of accuracy and within specified KPI’s.
• Provide help and assistance to the wider company with Service Engineering labour support.
• Provide the management team with regular analysis on diary utilisation as agreed.
• Accurately process holiday requests, absence requests and training requests ensuring that sufficient cover is maintained during this period
• Adjust diaries on a daily basis as sickness/peaks occur.
• Escalate any shortfalls in cover to a senior member of the team
• Liaise with HR regarding leavers and joiners.
• Answer and triage inbound telephone calls within agreed timescales
Skills & Experience:
• Diary management experience is desirable, but not essential
• Experience working within an administrative or customer service role based within an office environment is essential.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office programmes including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Keen team player, but with the ability to work autonomously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organised with good time management skills
• Ability to prioritise workloads
• Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills – both internal and external customers
• The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
• The flexibility and willingness to learn
Salary, and full package details upon application.
Please send your CV’s through to [email protected]
Closing date for applications Friday 8th November 2019.