We are currently recruiting for an experienced Client Cashier in a legal setting to join a well-established law firm based in Canterbury. This is a part-time permanent opportunity.
Previous experience of accounts within the legal industry is essential as is a working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules, knowledge of Conveyancing protocols is desirable.
About the role:
• You will take payments via telephone and produce receipts for both fee earners and clients
• Handling all property transactions- checking of completion statements, keying of payments onto Bankline, checking of back-up documents
• Respond to queries from fee earners and secretaries to provide full support when required
• Maintain Bankline CHAPS/Faster Payments templates for regular payees
• Processing of petty cash reconciliations for all branches
• Accurately input all client/office credits, debits and transfers
• Printing and sorting transaction instructions
• Assist Cashiers Supervisor in weekly cashier’s report to ensure all transfers and made within 14-day limit
• To complete tasks as required to support the accounts department
This position is to start immediately so apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.