Chef De Partie for The Mansion House
Salary: £21,ooo per annum, plus annual discretionary bonus
Port Lympne Hotel and Gardens are a truly unique wedding, conference and party venue nestled in the heart of a world-famous wild animal park. The Mansion house, located in the beautiful setting of Port Lympne Reserve was converted to a four-star 8 bedroom Hotel. The hotel’s eight bedrooms capture a unique fusion of original Edwardian features and latest contemporary luxuries, each with its own individual style and charm.
We are recruiting for a Chef de Partie to support the Head Chef and Sous Chef. The kitchen caters for the hotel guests as well as large functions and events throughout the year.
The successful candidate will:
• Manage a section within the kitchen with the assistance of the Commis Chef
• Managing the development and supervision of the Commis Chefs on the section ensuring they are fully trained and understand their duties
• Prepare dishes to the highest quality and standards
• Manage food storage with the Head Chef
• Comply with all relevant Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards,
• Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
• Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment.
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated and will have previous experience gained in a similar environment. A food hygiene certificate would also be an advantage.
Working 45 hours a week over five days which includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays. Due to our remote location a reliable form of transport is advantageous. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date: Thursday 24 October 2019
To apply: Please email a CV along with a covering letter.
Please visit our website for further information.