Waiting and Bar Staff
Full time and part time posts available
Salary is in line with National Living/Minimum Wage.
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, in conjunction with Howletts Wild Animal Park and the Aspinall Foundation, are a leading charity based organisation, committed to protecting rare and endangered animals from extinction, through captive breeding and reintroduction programmes. Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve works in conjunction with The Aspinall Foundation, a charity committed to protecting rare and endangered animals from extinction through captive breeding and reintroduction programs.
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is fast on its way to becoming Europe’s first animal focused holiday destination and we’re currently seeking quality applications for our beautifully, historic hotel. The hotel’s eight bedrooms capture a unique fusion of original Edwardian features and latest contemporary luxuries, each with its own individual style and charm.
We’re looking to continue to build a team of dedicated, professional, caring, approachable, hospitable people to work with us in the role of waiting and bar staff. If you have a passion for excellent customer service and thrive in a busy hospitality environment, then this could be the perfect job for you.
• Greeting customers as they arrive
• To assist in taking orders and serving food and beverages to customers in our restaurant
• Working effectively with other team members to serve food and beverages to the customers and to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant and events
• To ensure customers and visitors feel welcome at all times
• Making sure tables are clean and tidy
• Ensuring and products are stocked up
• Making sure customers enjoy their experience and receive an outstanding first impression at Port Lympne Hotel and Reserve
• Smooth running of weddings, conference and events
• Setting up and breaking down of events
• Open and close down procedures.
You will have a keen eye for detail and a passion for excellent service at all times, previous customer service experience is desirable.
Full and part time posts are available, hours are worked on a shift basis including weekends, school holidays and bank holidays and will vary in hours depending on the number of bookings. Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours.
A reliable form of transport would be essential due to the remote location of Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date: Friday 22 November 2019
To apply: Please email a CV along with a covering letter.
Visit our website for further information.