A very reputable company that offers professional retail installations staffing solutions. They provide storage and outfitting of specialist retail equipment such as refrigeration cabinets, server counters and food preparation areas and pride themselves on being responsive, offering quick turnarounds as well as a quality installation. Their cost-effective shop fitting solutions also ensure a quality team, backed by experience, the necessary skills and industry accreditations.
To deliver quality installation solutions to their clients in a professional and effective manner. Candidates must be able to drive and be over the age of 21 due to insurance reasons. A good understanding of basic plumbing, carpentry, and electrical works and previous experience of working in installation is required. Experience of metal work, TIG welding, working with stainless steel and metal polishing would also be a distinct advantage.
Candidates must also possess very good customer service and communication skills and very willing to undertake personal development as a lot of training will be provided.
Due to the nature of the industry candidates must be flexible regarding working hours and willing to travel as the working week will include Sundays, nights and potentially staying away from home.
Key Areas of responsibility
• Deliver the client installation requirements within procedures and quality expectations.
• Resolve issues in a pragmatic, professional and experienced manner, so as to be able to explain your decisions and actions as and when challenged.
• Provide clear internal communications to supervisor, to include communications on project progress, existing issues, potential issues, suggested ideas of improvement etc. This will take the form of daily feedback opportunities and team meetings.
• Ensure all work is carried out within the working methods for Health and Safety compliance
• Work efficiently and cost effectively in every aspect in recognition of business performance.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and clients.
• Receive line management feedback as agreed with the Line Manager.
• Maintain high standards of professional integrity and respect for others in all dealings with clients, colleagues, suppliers, other professionals and members of the public.
• Develop and maintain appropriate boundaries of confidentiality between clients and other organisations.
• Act in accordance with current and future policies, procedures, guidelines (Staff Handbook) and relevant codes of practice, aiming to ensure the highest possible standards of service provision.
• Develop and maintain the range of skills appropriate to the post and to keep up-to-date with latest techniques and technologies.
• Ensure continuous self-development, both professionally and personally, through training, supervision and other appropriate means.
• Attend appropriate professional training courses/conferences/meetings, by agreement with the Line Manager.
Remuneration & Benefits
• Very competitive basic salary
• Use of company vehicles + fuel card
• Financially rewarded for working weekends
• The opportunity to really make a difference to a company that truly invests & values their employees and rewards commitment.
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.