Part time, 22.5 hrs per week
1 year contract, maternity cover
Salary pro rata
Support Kent Community Foundation to raise the profile of the organisation through a variety of online activities that will engage voluntary sector organisations, community partners and donors.
Manage relationships with external suppliers in relation to the delivery of KCF’s communications strategy, including the web design company and digital marketing agency.
Deadline Friday 4th October.
Applications must be sent to [email protected] and will include your CV and a cover letter outlining why you believe you are suitable for the job.
• Managing the Foundation’s digital marketing activity and adhere to brand guidelines when updating digital communications:
- Updating the website on a regular basis, creating new content and uploading images
- Creating monthly E-newsletters and distributing to two differing target markets. Creating any other ad hoc email campaigns or promotional emails. Keeping the CRM database up to date with communication preferences.
- Updating social media and engaging with charities, donors and the voluntary sector on a daily basis. To run campaigns such as our Surviving Winter campaign.
• Liaising with KCF’s web development agency
• Liaising with KCF’s digital marketing agency, who manages KCF’s social media advertising campaigns and Google Ad Grants account
• Assisting KCF’s PR company including support with case studies and photographs
• Assist with the reporting, monitoring and evaluation of our marketing and communications activities
• Other reasonable duties as assigned by the Chief Executive
Demonstrable track record of working in a similar communications or marketing role
Excellent organisational skills
Strong interpersonal skills; well-presented
Excellent communication skills including good face-to-face and telephone manner
Good writing skills and ability to adapt style for different audiences
Very strong attention to detail, keen eye for opportunities and important details
Ability to work on own initiative
Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
Strong IT skills
Knowledge of social media including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and scheduling tools such as Hootsuite
Experience of using website CMS systems
Experience of creating and distributing e-newsletters and using tools such as DotMailer
Good knowledge of working with CRM databases
Able to work in a small team; positive ‘can-do’ approach
Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic
Current driving license and access to a vehicle
Professional Marketing/Communications qualification
Experience creating videos and using Adobe Premier Pro