Our client is looking for a part time Recruitment Consultant with a suitable background in care or a medical background, or maybe recruitment background to join their expanding team of specialist recruiters in the private care sector. They are based on the outskirts of Tonbridge.
The days are 4 days a week. 9 -5.30pm free parking, excellent benefits including 5 weeks holiday - Excellent telephone manner is essential in this role. There is a great benefits and package with this role
The successful person will be a supportive, flexible, team player, building positive relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
This an interesting role and you would use a range of sources to recruit from, carrying out screening of CV applications and telephone interviews. This varied role is all about selecting live-in carers who are the right fit.
Strong communication and customer service skills are required.
• Provide candidates with all they need to know about being a live-in carer
• Assess each applicant’s suitability for the role
• Inform future candidates of all training opportunities available
• Ensure all resources are used to seek suitable candidates
• Deliver induction training for newly appointed carers
For more details and a full job spec. please send your CV as a Word document to [email protected]
Or call for a chat. Chris Hilton or Suzanne Houlding on 01732 746622