An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Finance Officer to work within an expanding school based local to Tunbridge Wells.
They are looking for a highly organised and efficient Finance Officer to cover all day to day finance related duties.
The successful candidate will be liaising with Line Managers to ensure smooth communication and prompt resolutions to all finance queries.
* Coordinate finance policies and processes to be financially compliant.
* Maintaining and monitoring all budgets and presenting regular management.
* Preparation and implementation of business plans to ensure strategic development.
* Prepare, implement and reconcile all financial transactions.
* Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
* Update internal systems with financial data.
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
* Reconcile bank statements.
* Being able to work autonomously whilst assisting with complex tasks.
* Strong system knowledge using a variety of accountancy specific packages.
* Provide a model of excellence and have enthusiasm in terms of ensuring all administrative tasks are implemented to benefit all
* Can do attitude and approach to all aspects of the role.
* Committed to working as part of a dynamic team of professionals
This initially a temporary contract with potential to go permanent once a successful probation period is passed.
37 hours a week.
Salary up to £25K DOE