Are you an experienced Electrical or Mechanical Engineer? Have you worked in a manufacturing environment? Do you enjoy managing a team?
Moove Lubricants is a leading provider of automotive fluids, oils and chemicals for passenger cars throughout the UK, Europe and Asia. We blend and bottle our product on site at Gravesend.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an Engineering Maintenance Team Lead to join us.
Your role …………….
As our engineering Maintenance team leader your will lead and manage the factory-based maintenance engineers and implement improved equipment maintenance systems in the manufacturing facility.
Other responsibilities will include…………..
• Motivating, managing and supporting our maintenance engineers ensuring daily activities and priorities.
• Procurement of equipment parts and consumables.
• Providing the appropriate engineering support to the production operation to minimize unplanned down time.
• Management of contractors associated with equipment servicing and breakdown.
• Developing, implementing and maintaining a planned maintenance strategy.
• Contractor management.
• Budgetary control.
• Maintenance of operational plant documentation, registers, drawings, schedules and inspection check lists (e.g. site plan, flow diagrams, P&IDs, electrical distribution network drawings, critical devices etc.)
Key skills you need…………..
• Engineering experience in a similar role
• Team Management ideally (or the desire to progress into management)
• Strong Health, Safety and Environmental awareness
• Planned, preventative and predictive maintenance experience
• Equipment Legislation knowledge (e.g. HASWA, PUWER, COSHH, LOLER, Workplace Regs, Pressure Vessels, Boilers, etc)
• Spare parts procurement and stock control system
• Risk assessments, applying and controlling safe system of work
• Permit to work system
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• Tenacious nature with ability to positively focus on final objective
• Well organised, employing a structured and methodical approach at all times
• MS Office suite, particularly MS Project and data manipulation using Excel
• Technical Degree (Mechanical / Electrical / Process / Chemical / Manufacturing Engineering)
What we offer you………..
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Contributory Pension
• Annual bonus
• Subsidised restaurant
• Free parking
• Hours of work are Monday to Friday (0830 – 1730 hrs)
If you want to join a progressive organization who truly value their employees then please apply today.