An exciting opportunity has emerged for the recruitment of an ICT Purchase Ledger Assistant.
The role will be based at Cygnet Head Office, Nepicar House, Wrotham Heath, and will effectively involve processing all invoices, from inputting and obtaining approval through to payment and query resolution.
• Processing of invoices, credit notes daily and recording all transactions on the Purchase Ledger.
• Ensuring that all procurement and purchasing actions are appropriately documented.
• Assisting with general queries from external suppliers and internal staff members.
• Completing weekly ledger reviews correcting any entry errors.
• Assisting with collating data and preparing monthly financial reports.
• Setting up new suppliers on the system and ensuring compliance to internal audit procedures.
• Assisting ICT Managers & Finance with purchase ledger related queries.
• Dealing with Ad-hoc queries.
• Supporting the implementation of procurement policies and processes that meet the organisation’s needs, and taking action to ensure compliance with them.
• Any other tasks relevant to the role of ICT Purchase Ledger Assistant as specified by Senior Managers.
• Adhere to all Cygnet Hospitals company policies, protocols and procedures.
Skills and Strengths:
• Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent (A-C grades)
• Good working knowledge of paper based and electronic administration Systems, including conventional paper based filing systems, electronic database systems and spreadsheets.
• Must be a good team player, flexible, reliable, good time keeping.
• Experience in purchase ledger or other financial support/processing role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel.
• Excellent written and communication skills with good attention to detail and accuracy.