Accounts Receivable Administrator
This is a newly created role within an award-winning dynamic company in Folkestone, in order to support their growing business our client is currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator.
Working alongside the Credit Controller and the sales team you will complete tasks such as:
• Daily allocation of cash receipts from customers and banking of cheques (multi currencies and multi bank accounts)
• Daily raising of sales invoices and credit notes in a timely manner
• Customer account setups
• Setting customers up with credit Insurance provider
• Dealing with queries that relate to invoicing and remittances - with both internal and external parties
• Support the Credit Controller in meeting cash and debtor targets set by the Company
• Raise any debt concerns with the Credit Controller
• Support for Credit Controller where required
• Holiday / Ad hoc cover where necessary within the finance team.
The successful candidate will have:
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good I.T skills, in particular Excel and MS Office
• Knowledge and experience of Accounting systems (Sage200 would be advantageous but not essential)
• The ability to work in a team and individually
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Previous Account Experience would be idea but not essential
Hours: 9am-3pm Mon-Fri. Flexibility on hours is possible
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.