My client based near Orpington is looking for a Finance Assistant on a temp-to-perm basis to support the Finance team with the raising and processing of invoices, general administration and other ad-hoc duties.
- Matching, coding and posting of purchase invoices.
- Preparation of monthly payment runs
- Handling of queries
- Raising monthly invoices
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparing VAT and CIS returns
- Qualification is not necessary; AAT studier is desirable
- Recent experience within a Finance Assistant/ Accounts Assistant role is essential
- Strong system knowledge (Microsoft Excel as a minimum)
- Must be able to start immediately
My client is looking to fill this vacancy as a matter of urgency so to be considered for this role you must be available to start immediately or on short notice.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.