New Services Project Manager
Who are we?
Here at No Letting Go we are proud to be the market leader in providing property reporting services to the UK lettings market and as such are obsessed with delivering best in class customer service to our enviable portfolio of clients. Having been established for over 13 years and with 65 offices around the UK, there is now the chance to join our award-winning organisation.
You’ll be taking full ownership of the development of all new services and supporting both staff and clients alike, making them familiar with our systems and the new services we introduce. Being the project manager guru that you are, you’ll research, design and implement new processes and will no doubt want to review our current ones making adjustments as you see fit, after all you’re the expert!
In essence, all things relating to new services will become your baby and like any proud parent, we will shower you with love and support to ensure you are successful in the role.
This is a critical role to our business and the opportunity for you to make a genuine impact from day one!
Due to the nature of this role, travel will be required on occasion but predominantly you will be based at our head office in Swanley. For travel, you will have access to a fully expensed company pool car or for longer journeys we will book and cover train fares. This role is on a part time basis covering 22.5 hours a week with flexi working on offer, so as long as the hours are covered, you can pick and choose which days/part days that you work.
Who are we looking for?
We are open to meeting with candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, but our ideal candidate will;
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Be comfortable and confident using technology and computer systems
• Be confident liaising with software developers
• Ability to identify & solve technical and practical problems
• Have previous experience in time critical projects, from initial conception through to completion
• Be a team player
• Knowledge of the lettings industry would be beneficial but not essential
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office package
• UK driving licence
What’s on offer?
• Salary of up to £27,000 (pro rata basis)
• Workplace Pension
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) (pro rata basis)
• Opportunity to grow and develop within a rapidly expanding business
• Access to the office sweet treats, including our prosecco & pizza gatherings