No Letting Go provides inventory and compliance reporting services to the UK property market.
We are looking for a Training and New Services Manager to be based at our head office in Swanley, however the role will require travel from time to time across the UK.
Hours of work 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday or part time considered on a pro rata basis
Salary - £23,000-£25,000
Scope of the Role
This role forms part of the important training team for No Letting Go and provides initial training and first line support for the new services side of the business. This role will provide support to current and future clients as well as field training of new franchisees and new and existing Kaptur (software) clients. The ideal candidate will be a team player and have exceptional communicative skills, will be comfortable talking to people in a training environment, whether on a one to one or in front of up to 10 people in a classroom environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team within a friendly but hard-working environment.
• Build/assist in building the business case for all new services
• Establish the “How to” for each new service
• Work with tech team to develop relevant reports
• Create training programs for new services
• Update existing training programs
• Research/develop processes and procedures for all new services
• Delivering the training for new and existing services
• Manage quality control and support and for existing and new services
• Create support functions
• High attention to detail and methodical approach
• Very process orientated
• An excellent communicator both on a telephone, electronic and face to face
• Confident in your ability, not necessarily extrovert
• Patience to train and work with a broad range of abilities
• Exceptional communicator
• Able to consider problems and present solutions
• Work well to tight timescales/deliver projects on time
• Willingness to travel/be flexible
Applications via email only by clicking the apply online button to include a current CV and a covering letter/email. Applications without a covering letter/email will not be considered.