Are you a Marketing Manager looking for a new role? Are you passionate, driven and hard working? Do you have a background working as a Marketing Manager?
If so, we are looking for a Marketing Manager in the West Kent area for a permanent opportunity to start immediately.
* Job title: Marketing Manager
* Salary: £DOE
* Contract: Full time, Permanent.
* Start date: July/August 2019
* Location: West Kent
* Consultant: Andrew Irvine (01732 523 510)
Benefits available to you:
* Competitive salary including benefits
* Career progression opportunities
* Great office culture
* Permanent opportunity with great career prospects
* Based in West Kent with good access from M20/M25
My well established and ever growing client are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join them to create a rolling marketing plan for the business in order to contribute to growth.
* To deliver an ongoing marketing plan and take responsibility for the delivery of all activity
* Increase awareness of the brand and increase overall enquiries
* Liaising and working closely to other departments such as the sales team to deliver a strong strategy for new client
* To help grow existing client accounts and identify new opportunities
* Supporting the sales team with winning various new business
* To generate leads for the sales team
* To provide expert marketing advice
* Creating and generating ideas for content across multiple platforms
* Staying ahead of current news and trends to increase engagement
* Negotiating, developing and managing various relationships with PR and other advertising agencies
* Identify opportunities for growth and sales
* Organising and running product launches and various brand events
* Liaising and collaborating with the Digital Marketing Manager
The right candidate will have/ be:
* Previous proven experience of creating and delivering marketing and PR strategies within a commercial environment
* Strong proof reading
* Proven excellent budget management
* Previous experience working with multiple brands and various marketing plans
* Knowledge and experience of delivering high quality briefs for different brands
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* Proven experience of working with designers
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a team who are passionate to drive business forward. This company continuously provides staff with great training opportunities to build and develop their skills.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are looking for your chance to really make an impact on a business please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Andy Irvine, Senior Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.