Working for a very reputable property services company where they are committed to treating their customers and colleagues across the company with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect.
You’ll be a natural salesperson with a desire to continue your learning whilst working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Meeting and greeting customers establishing great relationships and “helping” customers make their dream move
• Recognise the opportunity to help further and present useful products and services
• Instinctively know how to initiate potential leads and refer customers to relevant colleagues
• Keep in touch by liaising and communicating with customers
Skills, know-how and experience required:
• Experience of working on New Homes sales sites
• Be the “go-to” person for both clients and customers
• Demonstrate confidence, a fantastic telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and have a genuine love of helping customers
• Be professional, organised and have a great work ethic
• Think on your feet and be flexible
• A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve targets
Remuneration & Benefits
• Competitive basic salary, holiday commission, 33 days paid holiday, pension, life insurance, company rewards and incentives, childcare vouchers and more…
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.