The JCB Group is a family-run business going through an exceptional period of growth and this is set to continue. We have 17 sites across Kent, Sussex and Essex and around 400 employees covering 11 brands; Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Honda, SEAT, SKODA, Kia, Mitsubishi, SsangYong, Citroen, Mercedes-Benz Vans and TPS.
We are currently seeking to appoint a part time Service Administrator, working 15 hours per week at our Honda dealership in Ashford. There is no weekend working involved. The exact hours of work are to be discussed and agreed with the successful applicant. Applicants should include their availability and preferred hours with their application.
The successful applicant will have excellent organisational and administrative skills, have a high level of attention-to-detail, plus the ability to liaise confidently and clearly with customers and colleagues via phone and email. This is a fast-paced role that requires a strong work ethic. Previous experience as an Automotive Service Administrator would be advantageous.
As a Service Administrator your role will be to provide excellent support and administrative service to the Service Department. You will have an excellent working relationship with the manufacturer, colleagues and customers, dealing efficiently with customer requests and queries and overall providing a first class customer service.
Key tasks include (but are not limited to):
• Review all functions and tasks with the Service Manager and advise of any discrepancies or problems encountered
• Maintain effective liaison with all members of the service team, forming a strong sense of teamwork within the service department, and ensure accurate and timely feedback of information to appropriate persons
• Make appropriate weekly / monthly reports to the Service Manager
• Document and log all transactions in a structured and methodical way and maintain a systematic filing system for prompt retrieval of documentation
• Follow correct procedure when taking customer bookings for loan cars, ensuring all paperwork is issued and completed correctly
• Initiate job documentation and accurately maintain customer records and other departmental systems
• Ensure that all documentation is dealt with in a timely manner
• Notify Service Manager of all changes to manufacturer’s policies
• Ensure courteous and cost-effective use of the telephone
• Approach all customers promptly and courteously and assist with their requests to the best of your ability
• Handle dissatisfied customers calmly and all customer complaints to be brought to the attention of the Service Manager
In return you will be part of a varied and progressive dealer group, with opportunities for progression and development. We offer a competitive holiday allowance, pension scheme, the option to purchase new and used cars for yourself and your family at really competitive prices as well as access to our well-being programme, discount portal and reward and recognition programme - as we truly look after our staff.
** Please note only applicants selected for interview ill be contacted **