A highly progressive company based in Maidstone are seeking a Financial Controller for a brand new role within their Accounts team.
Reporting into the Managaing Director you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the finance function whilst managing the accounts team.
The successful candidate will have experience working within a fast paced accounts function and be passionate about developing a team who are eager to progress.
Due to the nature of this business, you will need to be confident liaising with key stakeholders and presenting ideas at board meetings to benefit the business.
This is a brand new vacancy due to the consistent success and growth of the business and therefore is an incredibly exciting opportunity to really make this role your own.
* Manage a small team and help them develop their finance skills.
* Responsible for budget and forecasting decisions.
* Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
* Develop financial and non-financial KPIs.
* Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
* Provide insightful information and expectations to the Head of Finance.
* Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
* Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
* Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Key Person Specification:
* ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Experience in business partnering.
* Confident to provide insightful feedback on current processes and procedures.
* Experience using Microsoft Office including Excel.
Salary and Benefits:
* Salary up to £55K
Interviews as early as next week!
Please apply today for this incredible opportunity to join a company that shows no sign of slowing down!!