Are you looking for a part-time (4 days) opportunity in a great working environment?
Do you have a good working knowledge of Sage Payroll?
Experienced Sage Payroll Assistant is required to work four days a week in a busy accounts department.
You will require previous experience of working in an accounts department and have recent knowledge of processing weekly and monthly payroll on Sage software
Your role will involve
• Collating and entering timesheets for part-time and shift working staff
• Identifying and resolving any timesheet issues
• Inputting all payroll data and processing within tight deadlines for payment runs and RTI submission
• Calculating any SSP, SMP and other statutory requirements
• Calculating holiday pay
• Processing any starters and leavers
• Keeping the Financial Controller aware of any issues and contributing towards regular management reporting.
• Assisting other members of the team
Friendly team in a great work environment. Due to the location of the company, you will require your own transport.
KRB is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating in Kent and the South East. We work successfully in the Accountancy, Financial, IT and Business Support sectors. Over the last seven years, we have developed great working relationships with Kent practices, SMEs, independent Kent firms and start-up businesses.
If your CV shows suitable experience we will contact you to discuss the position in more depth. If suitable experience is not shown, we will inform you of this and your CV and personal information will be deleted from our systems. We never pass on or sell your personal data.
Kent Recruitment Bureau Ltd acts as an agency for permanent and contract recruitment.