Are you looking to take a step up in your career to manage a team?
Do you want to work in an International business role in a growing business and help shape and influence processes?
Do you enjoy a dynamic, energetic, fast-paced environment?
YES! Then this is the opportunity for you.
Moove Lubricants is a leading provider of automotive fluids, oils and chemicals for passenger cars throughout the UK, Europe and Asia.
Due to team expansion we are looking for you to join our Global Finance team as a Accounts Payable Manager at our European Head Office in Gravesend.
You will be working across all our business areas in Europe. You will be leading the team who manage accounts payable and travel and expenses (T&E). Anything to do without going payment will be your responsibility e.g. approval of payment runes, checks, release, BAC’s payments, interfacing with our banks etc. A large part of this role will be reviewing and improving our current processes and implementing reporting and process metrics.
• Degree educated.
• Accounts Payable experience.
• Excellent problem solver.
• Used to managing a large volume of work.
• Demonstratable in changing/improving processes.
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced role.
Previous management skills are not necessary but a desire to progress your career and want to manage is.
What we offer you:
• Competitive Salary (please let us know your expectations)
• Generous annual company bonus scheme
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 within 2 years)
• Contributory pension scheme (company match up to 7%)
• Life Assurance 4x basic salary
• Car parking
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30.
Interested in being part of our global organisation, where we truly value our employees and encourage continual development? If yes please send us your CV and the salary you are looking for today!