Job title - Private Client Tax Manager
Location - Crawley with additional office visits.
The successful Private Client Tax Manager will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities however will not be limited to the following
* Manage a diverse portfolio of High Net Worth Private Clients both nationally and internationally
* To act as day-to-day tax point of contact for private clients, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
* Work when required from additional offices to support the business's needs
* Supervise those junior within the team, provide support and perform work reviews and take lead in cases that will require a senior's support.
* Manage international clients with UK assets, and deal with Off Shore matters
* To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the professional bodies' CPE requirements including maintaining an awareness of the firm's specialist services and publications, attending staffing meetings and training.
* To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff and review work completed by junior staff for adequacy and completeness. Also undertake job appraisals and assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required.
* To provide tax planning and advice working closely with colleagues and other departments in order to add value to the client.
* To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firm's quality standards.
The Successful Tax Manager will possess the follow Qualifications, Attributes, Skills, Knowledge and Experience to be considered for this business, however, again will not be limited to the following:
* The role requires: CTA/ATII qualified or equivalent or with the right experience we could consider someone at ATT (with a consistent history working in Practice
* We strictly require someone with a wealth of years working in practice, managing a portfolio of clients
* A real passion and drive for the industry and providing the best service to your client. A great level of enthusiasm
* Worked with a diverse range of clients in terms of sectors, portfolio and funds
* Has experience with international client with UK assets, dealt with Off Shore matter and more
* Previous experience working with Private Client Tax
* Hold the following values - Open and Honest, Passionate and Driven, Knowledgeable and Consultative.