Job Title - Sales Adviser - Motor Finance Industry
Salary - £25,000/£30,000 per annum
Location - Sevenoaks
Our client's objective is to assist all their customers find the perfect finance solution, working with partner finance companies to find the best deal for them. The team is responsible for ensuring that all customers and dealers they work with have a great experience when dealing with the business. This comes from being treated professionally and above all, fairly. The adviser must ensure that the reputation of the business is upheld in the marketplace, ensuring all given processes and regulatory procedures have been adhered to.
The key aspects of the role are:
* Manage new finance applications in an efficient and effective manner, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work.
* Easily establish and maintains strong relationships with customers, dealers and finance companies.
* Assist customers and dealerships by listening to their needs, advising them of best practice and providing regular updates throughout the entire sales process.
* Contribute to our excellent company culture, giving and receiving ongoing coaching with colleagues and contributing to team meetings.
* Proven track record in a sales role (or an account management role).
* Regularly exceeds KPI's and team targets.
* Confident, adaptable, personable telephone manner.
* Effective verbal negotiator.
* Awareness of current FCA regulations preferred.
* Ability to understand and practice documented processes, policies and regulatory procedures.
* Quickly establishes effective working relationships.
* Comfortable with negotiating and overcoming objections.
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment, achieving monthly sales targets.
* Highly organised, self-driven individual, with great attention to detail.
* Positive and passionate - willing to go the extra mile in order to deliver exceptional service.
* Adaptable, highly motivated, proactive individual who can work alone, but also values the benefits of working as a team.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Professional: demonstrating resilience and good personal management.
* Good educational background with proficiency demonstrable in Maths and English
* Computer Literate, including MS office products and Email
* Permanent / 37.5 hours a week (8.5 hours per day inc. 1 unpaid hour for lunch = 7.5 hours a day)
* Must be able to reliably commute to office
* Rota shift work based on 8-8 weekdays and 9-5 Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays (day in lieu earnt for working them)