Wanted Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Property & Estate Agency) - Full training given - based in Kent
If you have experience of the Property Industry - Estate Agency - Lettings and are now looking for a 9 - 5.30 role Mon - Fri (No Weekends) where your knowledge and expertise will be fully used - then don't let this pass this by.
If you are excited at the thought of being a professional recruitment consultant specialising as a property recruiter then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking to appoint an Area Recruitment Consultant covering the property sector on a "hot" desk specialising in this sector.
Don’t worry if you do not have any recruitment experience as you will be fully trained and given all the tools you will need to ensure you hit the ground running and make this a successful transition
Prima Ardelle Associates provides permanent staffing solutions to a range of small and large organisations in the property sector.
You will enjoy a highly varied working week with time spent at our regional office as well as out in the field meeting with clients and candidates where required.
You will need to have:
- A good working knowledge of the estate agency industry
- Be able to communicate effectively with candidates and clients alike
- Be confident, driven and highly pro-active on the 'phone because 80% of what we do is spent making calls.
- Be tenacious with good persuasive and problem solving skills
- Able to follow a time proven recruitment strategy and reap the rewards of your hard work
- Have a self-starter attitude in an environment that positively encourages you to succeed your income objectives
- Good task management and administration skills
- Above all - a positive attitude will see you thrive with us
In return you can expect
The opportunity to fully reap the rewards and maximise your earnings potential with a friendly established company
Regular reviews and with full industry training and ongoing support which will lead to professional accreditation within your first year
- A varied and interesting working week where no two day are the same
- Monday to Friday - NO WEEKENDS
- Free parking, luxury offices, mobile phone, commission & quarterly bonus scheme
- Fast Track career progression based on performance
- This is an excellent opportunity to get a career as an industry specialist a family friendly company that rewards success.
The successful candidate can expect fast track career progression along with individually recognised contribution awards and team nights out based on your performance.
Experience - You don't need to come from a recruitment background. You simply need to have a positive attitude and the drive and determination to make a success. We will provide you with all of the support and tools needed.
Is this You? - We are interested in speaking to a driven individual who is looking to for a long term career prospects in recruitment.
If you have a good working knowledge of residential sales and/or lettings in estate agency then this would be highly desirable
Apply for this position in confidence.
A Director will call you to discuss your career history and our position further.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted