A rare opportunity to join this unique transport business in its exciting journey ahead
By breaking convention, innovating and trend-setting The Kings Ferry Group has achieved unparalleled sales growth in recent years.
To drive our continued success, we are seeking an outstanding Account Manager to take responsibility for a portfolio of strategic accounts
By ensuring an unwavering focus on delivering exceptional service to each and every customer in your account portfolio you will be well placed to maximise sales and revenue growth.
This is a target driven role which will require you to produce strategic account plans & regular sales forecasts for all customers you have responsibility for.
Candidates must have a demonstrable track record of delivering sales growth through exceptional service.
Those with experience gained in the travel sector are of particular interest.
This is an exciting multi-faceted role reporting to the Commercial Contracts Manager.
• Manage a portfolio of key customer accounts including TMC’s and corporate clients
• Deliver annual growth & profit targets for each account in portfolio
• Develop multi-year sales strategy, strategic account plans, regular sales forecasts and ad hoc sales analysis for each customer in your portfolio
• Responsible for managing all aspects of service delivery
• Drive customer satisfaction & engagement by providing first class customer experiences
• Build and sustain relationships with customers, influencers and key stakeholders
• Extend our reach and brand presence internally within accounts
• Identify and evaluate opportunities for account growth by building an understanding of each customer’s business and transport challenges
• Communicate service updates & company developments to customers
• Through a consultative approach promote and upsell additional services
• Create bespoke Mobilisation Plans for large scale or complex transport requirements
• Ensure the CRM system is kept up to date at all times
• Work closely with internal Operations Team, Partner Operators and onsite staff to coordinate effective service delivery
• Experience in business development and strategic account management with proven ability to drive year on year growth - likely to be a minimum of 3 years in a Sales or Account Management role
• Experience managing blue chip accounts above £1m per annum
• Experience in consultative, solution based and face to face sales
• Experience in project management and delivery
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, hit targets, organise and prioritise responsibilities
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Enthusiastic and ambitious individual with a flexible approach to work
• Confident, a ’can do’ attitude and strong belief in own ability to succeed
• Passion – must display a passion for this role.
• Strong team working skills at all levels within an organisation, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and excellence in delivery.
• Gravitas- is credible internally and externally
• Resilient & determined
• Excellent influencing, listening and communication skills, strong negotiator
• Experience of using CRM systems advantageous
• Prepared to work flexible hours as needed
Closing date for applications: 3rd July 2019
Competitive basic salary on offer
Attractive benefits package commensurate with plc