Ashford Based Architectural /Structural fabricator requires a project Manager.
Organised person required to support the management team and co-ordinate site/project requirements. Duties involved would be:-
• Project programme and planning
• Client liaison
• Project budget monitoring
• Liaising with site personnel
• Site Visits/Site Survey
• Recording site activities
• Agreeing timescales
• Covering site management when necessary
• Health and Safety administration
• Producing O&M Manuals and Risk Assessment and Method Statements
The ability to work closely with other construction professionals including Architects, Engineers, Construction Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Site Managers etc. There will be a mix of office and site based activities including site co-ordination & conducting client progress meetings. Experience in working with building contracts and some experience in steelwork and construction management would be a distinct advantage.
Cole Ironcraft Ltd
Pivington Mill, Pluckley.
Tel: 01233 345454
Starting Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.