A leading global organisation are looking for a Social Engagement Officer to join their company in Maidstone on a full time permanent basis.
As their Social Engagement Officer, you'll work closely with the marketing teams to drive forward the successful implementation of social media marketing, including writing of content, design guidance, post scheduling and coordination.
You’ll be working closely with researchers to analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of all their social communications, so as to plan activity based on real-time understanding.
You will also be responsible for coordinating and communicating with the comapnies social influencer groups, ensuring they maximise their social effect on the brand.
- Ideally you will hold a Marketing Qualification
- You will have strong experience in a similar role, planning, implementing and managing Social Media
- Excellent Writing Ability
- Hold strong working knowledge of photoshop - able to design social posts and content
- Be a strong communicator at all levels
If this role sounds of interest, apply today to be immediately considered.