Come and work for the creative powerhouse that is -- THE WOW FACTORY.
Get involved at the sharp end of the curve - working with the biggest names in the region; names that demand the very best in output. Stretch yourself and reap the rewards!
With purpose offices featuring all the mod cons (including state of the art 'wiff waff' room).
Develop 'best in class' website and digital solutions and, alongside our CGI studio, television production team and awesome designers, deliver a wide and exciting range of digital work.
A cracking salary and great terms are available for the right candidate.
And here's the bit with all the details:
Crucial skill sets:
• Translate a provided design into a working website
• A good understanding of Wordpress's functions and use of Advanced Custom Fields for legacy websites as most websites are custom coded using ACF
• Ability to make sites responsive to device sizes
• Custom Woocommerce templates (alongside the above would be best)
• Custom coded HTML Campaign emails for Campaign Monitor and occassionally self send outs (similar to MailChimp)
• Update and create email signatures in simple HTML for clients
Admirable, but not required, skill sets:
• Source control I.E. with Bitbucket or Github etc...
• Use of Bootstrap for responsive layouts
• Use of other template building Wordpress plugins such as Revolutionary slider, Visual Composer and/or customising premium Wordpress themes would be a bonus for future developments
• Use of other CMS platforms
• Use of frameworks such as LESS, SCSSS or SASS
• Understanding of making fast loading webpages utilising coding practices, plugins, image compression tools etc...