One of the largest employers in the area who offer a diverse mix of award-winning services/businesses from their international gateway at Dover. Established a number of centuries ago this dynamic organisation is progressively moving forward by means of expansion, development and investment.
As Framework Commercial Lead you will be responsible for delivery of projects, maintenance and compliance for M&E building services, building fabric and utility networks using framework contractors working on the infrastructure assets. You will be part of a direct delivery team which will include in-house project managers, project engineers and other professional staff that will co-locate and work collaboratively with framework partners in the delivery of; improvement projects, planned maintenance and reactive maintenance.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work in tandem with the FDM in the control and delivery of the commercial and financial requirements of the Framework(s) contract that arise from the day to day delivery of the portfolio of works within a Framework(s)
• Maintain a register monitoring and controlling the issues of Work Packages within the Framework(s) and any variations to these work packages
• Lead on the production of monthly forecast/dashboard for the portfolio of works within the Framework(s)
• Lead on the process to check the validity and any subsequent financial evaluation for compensation events, variations, extension of times and contractual claims in general
• Provide advice on procurement routes and deliver the procurement process under the frameworks(s)
Skills, know-how and experience required:
• Educated to HNC level
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying
• Understanding of ERP, Tendering, Contract Admin and documents sharing software's
• Knowledge and experience of a range of building fabric and M&E projects
• Good working knowledge and experience of the NEC forms of contract
• Good understanding of MS Project
Remuneration & Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Good holiday entitlement & benefits
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.