My client, a growing business based in South East Kent, is looking to add a Finance Analyst to their Accountancy team.
As the Finance Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in all aspects of contracts within the UK business. Liaising with both external customers as well as developing good working relationships with other internal teams.
The successful Finance Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Providing meaningful FP&A information to the Senior Management Team
- Assisting with Month End
- Posting journals
- Reconciliation and Consolidation
- Raising invoices
- Accruals and Pre-Payments
- Business Partner with key stakeholders
- Complete weekly contracts
- Calculate costs on a weekly basis
- Report contractual KPIs
- Attend meetings and provide analytical findings to Senior Stakeholders
- Any ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will be/ have:
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 2-3 years finance experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative and as part of a team
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and to handle conflicting and tight deadlines
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.