Are you an experienced Executive Assistant who has worked within the Education Sector?
Are you degree educated and looking to take on a new challenge with an established and expanding college in London?
Are you passionate about education, excited by new challenges and looking for genuine career development?
If so, I have the perfect role for you. My client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with a background in providing support in the Education Sector.
This is a brand-new role and they require someone who can hit the ground running, implement processes and procedures and set the standard for future hires in other departments.
Our client is Independent Higher Education Institute with several campuses across London and Essex.
You will be working 40 hours per week and they are offering a competitive salary.
Executive Assistant - Duties & Responsibilities
* To be responsible for managing and sorting the Director of Finance and Operations inbox and phone calls.
* To Manage the diary schedule of the Director of Finance and Operations.
* To prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings and take minutes during meetings as directed by management.
* To book travel arrangements, including flights, transport for senior management and other staff members where required.
* To ensure that all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
* Meet and greet visitors on behalf of senior management when required.
* Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management when required.
* Provide general administrative support.
* To cover reception when needed.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.