Finance Business Partner required for leading business in West Kent. The role will have responsibility for driving performance within the business unit, preparing monthly management accounts, rolling forecasts, conduct Investment Appraisals.
The Finance Business Partner will support a significantly sized business unit, within this project based business. The company is respected in their field, and one of the leading businesses in their sector for the South East, delivering projects in Kent and London.
Detailed duties for the Finance Business Partner;
• Prepare monthly management accounts, rolling forecasts, and the annual budget
• Interpret financial performance within the business unit
• Develop metrics/KPI’s to monitor operational performance, and to track/report on cost saving initiatives
• Ensure forecasts and budgets have been developed from a sound basis, and key assumptions have been tested
• Provide financial input to support bids as when required
• Manage capital expenditure in line with budget
• WIP reporting
• Provide financial and commercial support to the senior managers of the business
• Ensuring the systems and processes are robust for the reporting of reliable financial information
• Work collaboratively with the operational and finance support teams
• Review and challenge existing processes and procedures, to identify areas of weakness which need to be addressed
• Drive improvements in processes
• Provide ad-hoc analysis and insights on specific issues
The Finance Business Partner must be able to demonstrate relevant experience gained in a similar role within a project based environment. Specifically;
• Management Accounting experience and investment appraisal skills
• WIP and project accounting
• Intermediate user of Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Inquiring mind
In addition to the generous salary, there is a market leading benefits package to compliment. This is a great role for a Finance Business Partner to join a highly reputable firm.