Senior Contracts Manager – Ramsgate - Competitive
Our client is an Award-Winning Contractor based in Kent, specialising in residential, education, commercial and leisure sectors for County and District Councils and Private Clients across the South East. They are looking for an experienced Senior Contract Manager to join their growing business.
The contract manager will work alongside the Site Manager to ensure the contract is delivered on time and on budget.
Requirements for this position are:
• Construction/Architectural Education
• Industry related experience
• Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
• 5 experience, industry related
Duties will include:
• Read and interpret architectural drawings that relate to balustrades
• Read plans and elevations to highlight scope of work
• Great client relationship skills at Director level
• Managing up to 5 sites
You will be joining a team that is not only dynamic in their approach to project but also like to enjoy a work/life balance. They are currently dealing with large scope projects in excess of £5m.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package:
• 23 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
• Family Medical Cover
• Pension 4% Employer contribution
• Car or Car Allowance
This is a great opportunity to work locally and achieve a good work/life balance but without losing the benefits.
If you are interested please email your CV.