Quantity Surveyor – Ramsgate – DOE
Our client is an Award-Winning Contractor based in Kent, specialising in residential, education, commercial and leisure sectors for County and District Councils and Private Clients across the South East. They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their growing business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing commercial and contractual administration of numerous projects, including identifying opportunities offering best value to the customer, maximising profitability and limiting commercial risk.
Reporting to a director, you will also work closely with site management teams to ensure contract objectives and margins are met.
The role will involve:
• Preparation of interim and final accounts
• Manage day to day commercial and contract activities
• Sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money
• Sub-contract valuations and final accounts
• Contractual correspondence
• Commercial reporting and cost forecasting
• A relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification or proficient management experience within the construction industry
• Woking knowledge of NEC 3 and JCT Conditions of Contract
• Ability to undertake site measures when required
• Ability to work clearly and accurately under pressure and tight timescales
• Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills
• Computer literate, with a good understanding of excel.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package:
• 23 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
• Family Medical Cover
• Pension 4% Employer contribution
• Car or Car Allowance
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor and have experience within the construction industry, with a self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude please apply today.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Interested in working for a very forward-thinking company then please email you CV