We are looking for a Cleaner to join our Agency Team for a client in Dover. It will be an ongoing agency placement that could lead to a permanent contract after a qualifying period. If shortlisted, you will be required to register at our Herne Bay office to register and interview, so please only apply if this is viable for you.
The site you will be cleaning and maintaining is a service station, which will require cleaning both indoors and outdoors. You will be customer facing in this role, so you should be well presented and be a confident communicator.
Initially this a ad-hoc position to cover holidays and absences.
Once full-time, there is a set 6-day shift pattern;
• Days 1 & 2: 06:00 - 14:00
• Days 3 & 4: 14:00 - 22:00
• Days 5 & 6: Off
You should have experience cleaning and maintaining large sites.
Upon registration, you will be required to provide the following:
• Either a valid passport or full birth certificate
• Proof of your National Insurance
• If you are not invited to register within 2 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful. However, you may still arrange to register for general work in your area.