This is a varied and interesting role for a Chartered Accountant (full or part-qualified) looking to build their skill set and develop their career. This opportunity provides excellent prospects for the right candidate.
The firm has a wide portfolio of clients, providing a range of quality services. As a Chartered Accountant, you will be required to oversee a portfolio of clients and you will also have an opportunity to assist the Senior Partner with forensic accountancy expert reports.
Your duties will be varied and include accounting, taxation and business advisory services. You will also need to be able to draft reports and have good financial analysis skills and accuracy.
Your main Chartered Accountant responsibilities will include:
• Managing your own portfolio of varied clients.
• Dealing with tax enquiries.
• Data analysis and report drafting for Forensic work
• Due diligence
• Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients
• Promoting the range of services offered by the practice and local business development.
• Good IT skills including Excel.
The Successful Applicant:
• Must have experience of working within an accountancy practice at manager level in an accounts-based role,
• Should be experienced with direct client contact and be confident to act as a member of the team.
• Should have experience of software packages particularly Iris is an advantage.
• Must be motivated and self-driven with a desire to achieve and succeed.
• Should have excellent people skills.
• Must be able to prioritise and work to budgets.
This is a dynamic and successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in Sevenoaks. They are seeking a qualified or very experienced part qualified Chartered Accountant with general practice experience to join their friendly team.
KRB is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating in Kent and the South East. We work successfully in the Accountancy, Financial, IT and Business Support sectors. Over the last seven years, we have developed great working relationships with Kent practices, SMEs, independent Kent firms and start-up businesses.
If your CV shows suitable experience we will contact you to discuss the position in more depth. If suitable experience is not shown, we will inform you of this and your CV and personal information will be deleted from our systems. We never pass on or sell your personal data.
Kent Recruitment Bureau Ltd acts as an agency for permanent and contract recruitment.