Established business based in West Kent are looking to take on an IT Assistant to work directly with their IT Manager.
This position does not require any previous work experience, however would suit an individual that has an academic background, and genuine interest in IT.
Role & Responsibilities
- Hardware and software support for circa 40 users of local networks and systems
- Acting as Helpdesk
- Identifying issues with PC's and laptops
- Providing technical assistance both in-house and remotely, wither over the phone, via email or over the phone
- Installing and configuring applications
- Setting up new user accounts
- Assist IT Manger with networks developments and upgrades
- Managing mobile phone and contracts
- Support CRM system
- IT focused education (BTEC, A Level, Degree)
- Quick learner, willingness to learn
- Computer literate - MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Organised with high attention to detail
On offer, the IT Assistant will be entitled to:
Starting salary of £17,000 - £19,000pa
Full training and development
To be considered please apply today; alternatively please call Amanda Jordan on 01622822804.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...