Facilities Manager £26,533 to £29,600
Working hours primarily: Thursday-Monday 6.00-14.00
The post holder will be an integral member of the Facilities Management Team within a multifaceted Estates Division.
The post holder will be responsible assisting in the planning, management and implementation of the cleaning and soft services across the sites.
The post holder must be flexible because there is a requirement to work shift which incorporate the weekends and occasional evening shifts.
This permanent full time role would suit you if you have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to plan operational schedules for FM soft services, produce budget reports for senior management.
- experience in working as part of a team, contributing to the effective team performance and the use of an electronic Facilities Management System.
- Experience in supervising /leading teams in cleaning &/or housekeeping.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of Health & Safety and Fire Safety.
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.
Please apply now