Hours: 7:30am – 4.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Pay: Hourly rate (weekly) DOE
Holiday: 28 Days (including Bank Holidays)
We are looking to employ a skilled Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker to work within our team. We manufacture a wide range of high-quality products. The successful candidate will need to be capable of working to an exceptionally high standard. Attention to detail is paramount and the successful candidate must be able to adapt to a very clean and structured workshop environment.
Duties to include all aspects of cabinet making, joinery and any other relevant duties as required. You must be able to competently follow and understand technical drawings. During busy periods you may be required to work extra hours.
· The successful candidate will work with the Production Manager, manufacturing projects to specified deadlines, whilst maintaining the highest level of quality.
· Candidates will be required to work with the Hartwood team maintaining a safe and clean workshop, in line with the company’s health and safety policy.
Desired skills & expertise:
· Experience within the trade ESSENTIAL.
· Must be process-driven with excellent time management skills.
· Must have a methodical approach to work and an eye for detail.
· Clean and presentable.
· Solid Surface fabrication experience preferred (not essential as training could be provided)
· Willing to share best practice.
· A clean full UK driver’s licence.
· Punctual, extremely reliable and a real team player.
Note to candidate:
Hartwood Joinery has relocated to a new 25,000 sq ft premises, heavily investing in modern machinery and our workshop facilities. Successful candidates will be provided with their own brand new full workstation bay, complete with fully lockable personal tool storage. A fully branded company uniform will be provided as well as on-site parking.