We have an exciting opportunity for a Completions Consultant to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We've experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now exceeding 600 staff.
The primary focus of the role is to high level of service to 3rd parties and new customers and ensures that daily activities in the Completion team are processed and administered correctly, in line with agreed SLAs and in accordance to the Bank's Policies and Procedures.
As the Completions Consultant, you would beâ¦
* Consistently providing high level of service to 3rd parties and new customers, ensuring that daily activities are processed correctly
* Processing certificate of titles
* Liaising with solicitors in complex enquiries relating to Legal and underwriting letters
* Handling escalation calls from mortgage intermediaries and Solicitors
* Reviewing and agreeing property reports and referring to Valuer and asses the responses
* Completing general mortgage servicing administration duties and ad hoc tasks or projects when required
* Maintaining the companies compliance standards and maintain own compliance training
Please note this is a part time position working from 0900 - 1700 hours 2 days per week
Why come to work for us?
You'd be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The role is based in Chatham, Kent which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment.
The added extras
* The part time salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between Â£7,600 and Â£8,400 (Â£19,000 - Â£21,000 FTE depending on experience)
* An annual 10% discretionary bonus opportunity
* 22 days holiday, increasing to 24 in April 2019
* Holiday Purchase Scheme - ability to purchase an additional 5 days holiday
* Access to discounts from Perkbox
Am I suitable for this role?
You'll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes' to the following questions:
* Do you have experience with a mortgage lender, building society, financial or similar institution?
* Do you have an intermediate knowledge of the mortgage product lifestyle?
* Do you have GCSE qualifications in both Mathematics and English
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If so and you're interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply' button and send us your CV.