My client has an exciting new position for a hands on focused IT Support Technician to join their team to assist with IT support across the business, troubleshooting networks and servers, IT projects, general maintenance and hardware and software upgrades.
This role offers a salary up to £22,000, an excellent company culture throughout, IT training and support from staff that have over 45 years industry experience, 21 days holiday, optical/dental & health insurance and discounts at multiple retail outlets.
Please note: You must have your own your own transport due to the client's location.
* Troubleshooting desktop software and hardware issues, on site over the telephone or remotely
* Project work including upgrades and software installation.
* Regular maintenance tasks including redundancy testing.
* End user training using new platforms or products to help increase productivity.
* Liaising with external suppliers for hardware and software support.
* Documenting fault resolutions and creating knowledge base articles for future reference.
* Active directory and exchange management
* Configuring, troubleshooting and maintenance of network issues, Apple iPhones & iPads, basic printer issues, anti-spam solution and Sophos Antivirus
* Previous experience within a hands on 2nd line/IT Technician role previously
* A passion for technology and a desire to develop your career in IT
* Ability to communicate with all levels of staff technical and non technical
* Basic knowledge of
* MS Exchange Server
* Networks - Routers, firewalls, switches and cabling.
* MS Server
* SQL Server
* Windows OS 7, 8.1 & 10
* VMware or Hyper-V
* IP phone technologies
Suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.