Working for a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
Following instruction received from the planning department, you will be responsible for completing the daily production plan whilst adhering to kitting and mixing sheets for the assembly of all components for ‘assembly products’ whilst independently generating ideas to improve performance in your work area.
Key responsibilities include:
• Complete necessary line/equipment/process checks and documentation
• Collect kitting sheets and production plan issued daily by the planning department
• Drive the performance of the line/equipment/process
• Liaise with the Team Leader regarding production and material supply issues
• Identify bottleneck processes and actively work to reduce effect on performance
• Demands ‘Best-Practices’ are adhered to amongst the team
• Identify underperforming operators and work with the First Line Manager to improve their performance
• Offer constructive feedback on proposed production specifications and processes and communicate these effectively with the new product development team
Skills, know-how and experience required:
• Adequate written and verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of the manufacturing process specific to the area, including efficiency and quality standards
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to lift and carry 10Kg – 15Kg regularly throughout the working day
Remuneration & Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, growing and existing team
• 35 hour working week
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.