Finance Assistant - Medway
Do you have experience within Finance? Are you immediately available? Our client based in Medway is seeking an enthusiastic and approachable Finance Assistant to work at their busy and exciting offices. My client is seeking a Finance Assistant who is confident and has the ability to hit the ground running!
As a Finance Assistant your role will include;
* The maintenance and reconciliation of Offshore and Onshore bank accounts and ledgers
* Daily / Monthly sign offs for all reconciliations
* Verification of manual payments
* Liaising with external parties such as banks and trustees on a daily basis
* Processing cheques & expenses
* Data Entry / Filing
* Dealing with third parties by phone / email
In return, as an Office Angels' temp, you will receive;
* 28 days annual leave
* Weekly pay
* Contributory pension
* Eye care vouchers
* Retail discounts
* Incentives and competitions
* Temps lunches delivered to your workplace
* Dedicated and experienced candidate consultant to assist with queries
It is essential that you have worked within a Finance or Investment based role before but this can be in an administrative role. If successful, you would start immediately as a Finance Assistant.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy