Supply Chain Co-ordinator
My client is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join them on a permanent basis to help purchase all materials for their branded range as well as control stock levels on site with various other tasks too. This role would ideally suit an individual who has experience working within a purchasing or supply chain role.
* To deal with the planning and purchasing of orders for material and packaging to meet forecasted demands
* Setting processes and controlling minimum and maximum stock levels of all materials on site
* Building strong, positive relationships with suppliers to aid with negotiations and secure preferred trading terms
* Assist with package contracts and interpreting terms and conditions of trade
* Assisting with monthly stock takes
* Checking and matching invoices with delivery paperwork and raising any queries from this
* Understanding market conditions for materials which are being purchased and how external sources ca affect the pricing
* Analysing supplier service levels and ensuring service failures are rectified
* Keeping logs of all supplier contact details, products and pricing agreements
* Managing third part warehouse providers to ensure stock levels are maintained
* Liaising daily with various other internal departments
The right candidate will have/be:
* Degree educated within a business or appropriate related subject
* CIPS qualified (desirable but not essential)
* Recent experience working within a purchasing or supply chain role
* Strong Microsoft office skills, in particular using Excel
* Previous experience working with ERP systems
* Strong attention to detail, especially working within a fast paced environment
* Passionate about purchasing and supply chain with a desire to develop skills and progress
This role demands accuracy and attention to detail and would suit any candidate with the correct experience who is driven to progress within the role.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.