Work in a fast-growing company based in the UK with a newly-established US office. This is a highly technical field that offers the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most cutting edge technology and aerospace companies in the world.
This position requires sales staff to build and maintain relationship with both new and existing customers through regular communication and excellent customer service. To meet or exceed sales target’s. Increase knowledge of customer industry and sector and ensure the highest levels of customer care, technical knowledge and advice.
To build and maintain relationship with new/current customers through regular communication and excellent customer service.
Promote Knight Optical products and services to new customers.
Maximise customer spend through awareness of optical components that we supply/manufacture.
To meet or exceed sales target.
Maintain accurate database records of products.
Ensure delivery dates are met.
Increase knowledge of customer industry and sector.
European travel to customers and tradeshows on a quarterly basis
To provide technical product advice in Optics and associated products
To provide technical support and advice to customers
Training will be given on the above
Ideal candidate demonstrating:
• Sales experience / customer account management
• Degree in Science or Engineering technical discipline would be an advantage
• Language spoken and written ( English and French)
• Proven record of success in sales in optical industry or technology industry
• Knowledge of Word
• Knowledge of Excel
• Good communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Sales skills
• SAP (Training will be given)
• Good organisational skills