Childrensalon is an award-winning independent internet retailer for children’s designer clothing and gifts. Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon has grown to become one of the most respected international retailers in children’s luxury fashion and we pride ourselves on being specialists in childrenswear, customer experience and ecommerce. For more information please see our website at www.childrensalon.com.
We are now recruiting a Junior Accounts Assistant. We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual to support our Finance Department. The ideal candidate should have good oral and written communication as well as time management and organisation skills and will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment. Being computer literate, having experience in using MS Office applications and Excel is essential.
• Responsible for downloading statements from the payment platforms in GBP, EUR and USD and uploading them into the Finance System for reconciliation.
• Reconciliation of the Company PayPal accounts.
• Reconciliation of customer store credit account.
• Data entry of daily sales figures into the relevant spreadsheets.
• Posting of various charges applied to bank receipts to complete month-end reconciliations.
• General assistance to the Sales Ledger Team with daily and month-end tasks.
• Provide support to other departments and answer queries in a timely manner.
• Updating the Stock Management System.
Skills and Experience:
• Ability to work at speed with excellent attention to detail.
• Good communication skills, able to work with Senior Managers and Customer Service team.
• Good Excel skills.
• Ability to be flexible.
• Well organised with a positive and professional attitude.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested please apply to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us.