Job Role: Accounts Assistant
ID&C is an established, award-winning, family-owned business with premises in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and Florida, USA that supplies wristbands and accreditation products to some of the world’s largest festivals and live events. Our company is quickly expanding, and we are seeking talented individuals to join our fast-paced organisation, offering plenty of growth potential.
What to Expect at ID&C?
• A diverse, energetic, fun working environment
• An intimate, yet global team setting
• To become part of a team immediately, ready on the first day, hitting the ground running
• Teamwork and collaborative working, between Finance, Sales, Marketing, Studio, all our teams
• Opportunity to be sponsored for a professional qualification, e.g. AAT, ACA
You will primarily be responsible for Purchase Ledger maintenance, Supplier Management and initiating Supplier Payments; you will also be required to support the Sales Ledger and Credit Control team during busy periods.
Hours of Work: 8:30 – 5:30 (40hrs per week)
• Purchase Ledger maintenance
• Matching Supplier Invoices to Purchase Orders
• Coding, Checking and Posting Supplier Invoices to the Purchase Ledger, ensuring adequate authorisation
• Posting payments and cash allocations on the Purchase Ledger
• Propose Purchase Ledger payment runs and agree schedule of payments
• Posting and Coding Duty Invoices
• Petty Cash control
• Assisting with Month-End procedures
• Resolution of everyday queries
• Check and Reconcile supplier statements
• Process staff expenses
• Create new Supplier accounts and Maintain existing account details
• Managing office purchases (stationery, milk, etc).
• Bank reconciliations
• An enthusiastic candidate for a fast-moving but fun office
• Have the ability to prioritise tasks and deal with them in a timely manner.
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Be honest, reliable and trustworthy.
• Have an analytical and numeric mind-set.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• An understanding of Sage preferred but not essential.
• You must be local or within reasonable commuting distance to Tunbridge Wells
No agencies please. We may not be able to contact all applicants but we thank you for your application and time.