With divisions in Maidstone and Folkestone this dynamic company have developed into a global leading industry expert specialising in product design, development and manufacturing. They offer one of the most comprehensive ranges of toolmaking, jigs and fixtures, rapid prototype, production tooling and low volume production facilities in the UK.
Our client is seeking an experienced technical multi skilled engineer to join a very successful and growing advanced engineering company working mainly in the Automotive and Aerospace sectors.
Applicants should demonstrate the following:
• Installation and assembly of specialist machinery which is designed and manufactured onsite
• Conducting repairs and service calls
• Technical liaison with customers and representing the company whilst off site
• Presenting a professional and helpful manner to customers at all times
• Demonstrating a broad general knowledge of best engineering practises utilising manual milling machines and lathes to manufacture bespoke parts from 2D technical drawings
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven problem-solving techniques
• A knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and electronics is desirable
• The ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team with a percentage of time spent working off site at customers facilities
Remuneration & Benefits
• Very competitive salary
• 38-hour week plus overtime at time and half
• 20 days holiday year 1 then 26 days thereafter (plus bank holidays)
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.