We are looking for Multi Drop Delivery Van Drivers to join our Transport Department. Currently based at Dartford, but due to expansion and growth the Company will be relocating to Aylesford in April 2019.
What does the job involve?
• Multi-drop deliveries of fresh produce to customers
• Defect reporting ensuring vehicle checks are completed daily before departure and all orders are loaded correctly
• Ensure deliveries are made in a timely manner and excellent service is given to the customer
• Collection of goods to the main depot
• Drivers at Watts Farms are the face of our business and therefore it is essential we recruit staff who are able to provide an excellent service to our customers
• Full training will be provided to ensure the successful candidate is comfortable with the routes.
Key Skills / Experience
• Reliable and professional
• Integrity / Strong work ethic
• Excellent communication skills with ability to build positive working relationships with colleagues and customers
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
• Adaptable and able to make decisions
• Experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
• Shift pattern with a fortnightly rota.
• 6 shifts per week, Monday to Saturday.
• Average of 48 hours per week. Start and finish times vary depending on route
• London and surrounding areas
Watts Farms is a family-run business which covers 10 sites in Kent, Essex and Bedfordshire. Supplying 600 high end restaurants and hotels in London and Home Counties on a daily basis, we employ nearly 350 people. We sell around 3,000 product lines including fresh produce of which a number are grown on our own farms.
What we can offer you…
• 31 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Referral scheme
• Pension Auto Enrolment